The Economics Society of SRCC’s Shri Ram Economics Summit 2019 promises a three-day extravaganza with life-enriching sessions and panel discussions from leading economists, along with stimulating competitions.
SRES’19 will host Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Mr. Bibek Debroy, Mr. Yashwant Sinha, Mr. Sitaram Yechury, Dr. Ashok Gulati and Mrs. Sagarika Ghose among others, adding to the level of discourse on policy issues. Riveting discussions on a host of contemporary issues by these behemoths in the field of economics and policy cannot be missed!
This year’s competitions also guarantee a taste of the real world with partnerships with the likes of Bharat Petroleum, The World Bank and Paytm. Cash prizes of upto 60k and internship opportunities are up for grabs!
Register for the events at bit.ly/2BYKuOZ
1. Shri Ram Vyapar Powered by Paytm Build for India – Explore your knack for doing “dhandha” in a new light under the aegis of Fitch Ratings.
2. Shri Ram Economie D’Ville – Discover the depths of the underground as you compete to establish your reign on the city, while exploring Delhi’s tourist traps.
3. Shri Ram Conquonomics – Design a world you fancy to live in, and prove the supremacy of your ideology as you present your policy to Brookings, a leading global think tank.
4. Shri Ram MacroMania Powered by The World Bank – Delve into the world of global politics and financial markets and work on a live project undertaken by the World Bank.
5. Shri Ram Case Conundrum Powered by Bharat Petroleum and Harvard Business Review – The perfect opportunity to battle it out against the case kings, so arm yourselves with your best analytical skills.
Further details of the events and speaker sessions can be found on The Economics Society, SRCC’s Facebook Page.